The following is a roundup of club news, including changes to some fixtures and information on our Academy Information Evening, taking place at the Victoria Ground this Thursday (5th December).
- Our match versus Redditch United, originally scheduled for 17th December, has been postponed, due to their involvement in the League Cup. Announcements will be made in due course as to when this game, plus our Worcestershire Senior Cup match vs
Malvern Town, will take place.
- This Tuesday (3rd December), we welcome Kings Langley to the Victoria Ground for a Southern League Premier Central match (7:45 KO).
- An invitation evening for our academy will be held at the Victoria Ground’s Sporting Lounge, on Thursday 5th December at 7pm. This is aimed potential pupils and parents, who would like to learn what the academy has to offer. Currently in Year 11 and looking at your options for next year?… Then this is for you. Click here for more information.
- We are setting up a ladies team, for those aged 16+, commencing for the 20/21 season. Our first trial date, which will be held at South Bromsgrove High School, takes place on Tuesday 14th January, from 7 – 8pm. For more information, phone Alan Horton on 07812 715867 or Claire Seager on 07500 849676
- We are looking to form a walking football team; if you are interested, contact our very own Phil Baker at email@example.com. Sessions take place every Tuesday morning at Bromsgrove Cricket, Tennis & Hockey Club, from 10:30 am to 11:30 am. First session is free, then just £4-00 afterwards.
- Saturday’s match vs Royston Town was sponsored by Steve Richards’ 40th birthday party – Jak Hickman was their choice of man of the match (he also won the fans equivalent). As well as their pick of MOTM, they enjoyed a pre-game three course meal, full matchday hospitality & complimentary programmes. Interested in sponsoring a match? Contact chairman Mike via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.