Terms & Conditions – bromsgrovesporting.co.uk
- We want you to enjoy your visit to bromsgrovesporting.co.uk and we try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Access to and use of these website pages is provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of the website pages constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by posting revisions on this page.
- Users are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions, and continued use after such revisions constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by such revisions.
- Information on the website pages may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice.
- The website pages are provided “as is”.
- We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or accuracy.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for any use of the website pages, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites which are, or may be, linked to this site, and are therefore not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to this site. Linking to this site constitutes a “use” of this site and may only be done with our permission. You may assume that we have granted permission unless we notify you to the contrary.
- Although we may occasionally review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, we are under no obligation to do so, and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, inaccuracy, or other improper information within such locations on the site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, such as material which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, or profane.
- We may at any time revise these terms of your use of the site by updating this posting.
- You are bound by any such revisions and are therefore advised to regularly visit this page.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website pages must be terminated immediately.
- All queries concerning any of the above should be referred to the site webmaster.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we want to reassure you about how we use the data that you provide when you use the site.
- Firstly, and most importantly, this is a non-commercial site, and we do not pass any details about members on to anyone else. We do not make email addresses or other details available to any third party, and unless you choose to make it visible, the email address that you use on the forums will not be visible to anyone other than the site administrators.
- When you register for the forums, you must give us a valid email address; this may be used to send you activation links, notifications of new messages on the forums, and if we need to contact you about your behaviour on the forums, or about matters relating to the operation of the site. You can choose via your forum profile whether or not to receive automatic messages relating to new posts and private messages on the forums.
- We reserve the right, where necessary, to send a blanket email to all registered forum users, though we do not envisage many circumstances where this would be necessary.
- All legitimate communications from this site will be sent from the webmaster.
- We will not use your email address for purposes other than the ones described here nor will we pass it on to anyone else.
Problems and security
- We take every reasonable step to protect the integrity of our computers, and prevent security breaches. We take the privacy of site users seriously, and will never knowingly do anything to breach that privacy.
- You should note, however, that in regard to email, it is virtually impossible to ensure that an email address will never receive unsolicited messages, or spam. We do not, have never, and never will pass addresses on to other parties, and to the best of our knowledge, the database of email addresses has never been compromised.
- However, from time to time, users who have registered with a unique email address receive spam, and ask whether or not we have passed on addresses, or had our security breached. We reiterate that we don’t do this. Many spammers, however, will generate email addresses at random, and attempt to send to those. On our own server, for example, the bulk of email deliveries attempted is from spammers, and by far the majority is to email addresses that have never existed, including completely random names, words from the dictionary, or a mixture of real names with random letters added to them.
- All rights, including copyright and database right, in the Bromsgrove Sporting website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club, or otherwise used by Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club or the copyright holder or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
- Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes.
- All creative content contained within the site and particularly relating to the Statistics section are copyright Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club.
- Authored content of such items as match reports, player profiles, photographs, etc are the property of said authors.
- Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
- All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Bromsgrove Sporting Football Club does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.