Ahead of Saturday’s Southern League Premier Central visit to Banbury United (3:00 KO), here is some information to prepare you for the fixture.
18 and under: £1
The Banbury Plant Hire Community Stadium, Station Approach, Banbury OX16 5AB
Last time we met
We last faced Banbury United on 31 August 2019, where goals from Jannai Gordon and Roger Ngaah Bosio guided Banbury to a 2-0 win at the Victoria Ground.
Read the match report from that day here
Video highlights here
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC) and on Goalshouter. Team news, half time and full time scores will also be on our Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and our Instagram account (rouslersofficial)
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here
- Banbury United sit 9th in the league table, with 42 points from 27 games.
- At home, they’ve played 13 games, with a record of W7 D3 L3.
- In 13 home games, they have only conceded 13 goals.
- Recent outings at home have seen Banbury lose 2-0 to Peterborough Sports, which came after 4-2 and 5-0 wins versus Redditch United & Stratford Town respectively.
- Banbury are winless in their last three league games. Either side of the Peterborough Sports defeat, they drew 2-2 at Nuneaton Borough and, most recently, lost 1-0 at Royston Town.
- They have not scored in their last two league games but before that, midfielder Ravi Shamsi had scored in four consecutive matches.
- Jaanai Gordon is Banbury’s highest league scorer this season, with 12 goals, but he now plies his trade at Oxford City, one tier higher than this.
Your support, as always, would be hugely appreciated – especially as we look to remain top of the league! This will be another tough game, against a very good team, so your support would be massively appreciated! We hope to see as many Rouslers there as possible!