Ahead of tomorrow’s Pitching In Southern League Premier Central match versus Coalville Town (3:00 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
ADMISSION – PAY ON GATE
- Adults £12
- Over 65s £9
- 12-17 yr old £6
- Plus… KIDS FOR A QUID! (3 – 11, with adult)
Card or cash at the turnstiles. Cash only for outdoor food outlets. Card and cash at the indoor bar.
The Victoria Ground, Birmingham Rd, Bromsgrove, B61 0DR
Pick one up directly ahead of the turnstile for just £2.
Get your 50/50 ticket outside the ground. Just £1 a ticket.
KIT FOR THIS MATCH
We will be wearing this season’s red home kit for this match.
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC), Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and Instagram (rouslersofficial).
Twitter will be more in-depth then Facebook and Instagram.
LAST TIME WE MET
To view the report from the league reverse fixture against Coalville Town from January, click here.
For all other encounters, click here.
Manager Gavin Hurren’s preview of the game can be read here.
GREAT FOOD AVAILABLE
We have a range of tasty food available from the food bar (approximately 20 metres to your right as you enter the turnstiles). As well as the usual football match classics, we have some new additions to the menu. These are….
- Chilli Dog (jumbo sausage, loaded with melted cheese & jalapeños on a fresh roll)
- Loaded Fries (melted cheese, bacon, jalapeños)
- Dirty Fries (melted cheese, BBQ sauce)
- Little Rousler Box Meal (sausage/chicken nuggets & chips)
- Coalville Town currently have 63 points from 30 games (W19 D6 L5). They sit in 3rd place, scoring 67 goals and conceding 33.
- They have played 15 away league games, picking up 22 points (W6 D4 L5). In these, they have scored 24 and conceded 24.
- Coalville have only lost one of their last seven league matches (W4 D2 L1). The loss came away to Peterborough Sports (2-0), the draws away to Stratford Town (1-1) and Alvechurch (1-1).
- The Ravens’ home league form this has been scintillating, winning 13 and drawing 2. No defeats. However, their away form isn’t as impressive. Obviously, all five of their of their defeats in the league this season have been away – interestingly, their win at St Ives Town (2-3) in their most recent game (26th February), ended a run of six away matches without a win (D2 L4).
- In every team’s last 15 league games, no team has scored more than Coalville (30 goals).
- Tim Berridge has scored for Coalville in three of their last four league matches. He has 17 league goals for the season, putting him joint second of two in the goalscorers chart (leader is on 18). Fellow striker Billy Kee, who netted against Bromsgrove in the reverse fixture in January, is on 16 league goals for the season.
If you’re coming to support us, thank you.