Ahead of Saturday’s away league match versus Nuneaton Borough (3:00 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
Tickets can be purchased here
Tickets can be purchased from the ground too, but are two pound cheaper online.
Liberty Way, Nuneaton, CV11 6RR
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE – SEGREGATION
Nuneaton have informed us that segregation will be in place at this game.
KIT FOR THIS MATCH
We will be wearing this season’s NEW green away kit for this match.
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC), Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and Instagram (rouslersofficial).
Twitter will be more in-depth than Facebook and Instagram.
A decision has yet to be made on Goalshouter coverage for this match
LAST TIMES WE MET
To take a look at our one previous encounters against Nuneaton Borough, click here
- 2020/21 season (at point of expunging). 15/22. P8 W2 D2 L4.
- 2019/20 season (at point of expunging). 9/22. P33 W14 D8 L11.
- Nuneaton Borough are currently 20th in the league, with 11 points from their first 14 games (W3 D2 L9).
- They have played seven home league games, winning two, drawing two and losing three.
- The two home wins were over Suffolk-based opposition (Lowestoft Town 2-0 and Leiston 2-0)
- Despite their indifferent league position, they are unbeaten in their last four games. Three in the league (the Lowestoft win, plus Redditch A 1-3 & Alvechurch H 2-2) and a 3-0 win at Soham Town Rangers (Step 8) in the FA Trophy last weekend.
- Relatively new addition Anthony Dwyer has scored in three of the four matches, including bagging a brace in that FA Trophy win.
If you are making the trip, we thank you! You really will give us that boost, as we look to extend our current winning streak to three! You are our superb 12th man! See you there for our interim management team’s first league game!