Ahead of our away league match versus Coalville Town on Saturday (3:00 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
ADMISSION & REFRESHMENTS
£10.00 for Adults, £7.00 for Concessions & £2.00 for Under 16s
Tickets can be purchased on the ‘Tickets’ link below. Cash payments on the turnstile are also available. Both the inside & outside bar will be open, along with the outside refreshments hut. The turnstiles will open at 1:00pm.
The MCSS Stadium, LE67 3DE
KIT FOR THIS MATCH
We will be wearing this season’s red home kit for this match.
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC), Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and Instagram (rouslersofficial).
Twitter will be more in-depth than Facebook and Instagram.
LAST TIMES WE MET
To take a look at our previous encounters versus Coalville Town, click here.
Manager Gavin Hurren’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Coalville Town are currently 2nd in the league, with 53 points from their 25 games (W16 D5 L4).
- They have played 13 home league games and are unbeaten in those, winning eleven and drawing two.
- In these 13 games, they have scored 37 and conceded 8.
- Unsurprisingly, this is the league’s best home record (it’s tied with Banbury, with Coalville’s goal difference better).
- No team has scored more at Coalville at home in the league (next best are Peterborough with 34 from 12 and Banbury with 31 from 11)
- No team has has conceded less than Coalville at home in the league (next best is Banbury, who have conceded 11 in 13 home games).
- Recent home wins include victories over Nuneaton 4-1, Redditch 2-0, and, most recently, Tamworth 4-0. Their last draw at home in the league was four home games ago, a 1-1 draw against champions elect, Banbury.
- The other occasion in which the Ravens dropped points at home this season was a 1-1 draw versus Barwell (30th August). This means Coalville have scored in every home league game this season.
- Coalville’s win over Tamworth ended a three match run without a win. All of these games were on the road (Barwell 1-0, Rushall 5-1, and, their most recent away game, Alvechurch 1-1).
- Coalville boast the league’s joint second highest scorers, with Billy Kee and Timothy Berridge netting 14 each (Barwell’s Ben Stephens is top with 16).
- Kee’s recent home record is particularly impressive, netting in each of the last four league matches at the Mander Cruickshank Solicitors Stadium.
If you are travelling to support us, we thank you so much! You are always brilliant on the road and we look forward to seeing you there!