Ahead of our away league match versus Biggleswade Town on Monday (3:00 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
ADMISSION – 3:00 KO. BAR OPEN FROM 1:30.
U16s free with a paying adult
Cash only on gate.
The Yvette Brewer Stadium (Langford Road), Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9JT
An online programme can be read here.
KIT FOR THIS MATCH
We will be wearing this season’s red home kit for this match.
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC), Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and Instagram (rouslersofficial).
Twitter will be more in-depth than Facebook and Instagram.
LAST TIMES WE MET
To take a look at our previous encounters versus Biggleswade Town, click here.
Manager Gavin Hurren’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Biggleswade Town are currently 18th in the league, with 21 points from their 21 games (W5 D6 L10).
- They have played 12 home league games, winning five, drawing three and losing four.
- In these 12 games, they have scored 26 and conceded 17.
- Their last league win was at home, and it was on 26th October against Leiston, winning 3-2. They have only won one game since – that being a 2-0 win at Wisbech Town in the FA Trophy on 30th October (the following game).
- They are currently on a seven match run without a win in the league (D2 L4 – it’s eight if you include a 2-1 home defeat to Enfield Town in the FA Trophy).
- This run does not include an abandoned match at Tamworth on 11th December, in which they were 1-0 down at half time.
- The Waders have gone five matches without a win at home (D3 L2). The two losses were their most recent matches at home, those being to Royston Town (1-2) and Banbury United (0-2).
- Those two losses comprise part of a three match losing run, the other match being a 2-1 defeat to St Ives Town.
- They can score goals at home though. In two consecutive league matches in October, they beat Stratford Town 7-1 and Barwell 7-0.
If you are travelling to support us, we thank you so much! You are always brilliant on the road and we look forward to seeing you there! Remember, please stay safe too!