The following is a Sporting news summary, outlining bits of information that you may find of interest…
- FIXTURES: Two recently postponed fixtures have new dates – we now travel to Kettering Town on Tuesday 30th January (7:45 KO), whilst our home match versus Berkhamsted will now take place on Saturday 9th March (3:00 KO).
- SPONSORSHIP: Following the incredible success of our Black Friday deals, we can now confirm that all players and matches have been sponsored for the season. If you would like more information on any sponsorship information at Sporting, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMPETITION WINNERS: The two winners of 10 matchday tickets each from our ‘Small Business Saturday’ competition were Ryan Bains, of Express Car Leasing, and Matthew Kimberley, of JAK Projects and Services. Congratulations both!
- STOURBRIDGE MATCH SPONSOR: Sponsoring our match versus Stourbridge on Boxing Day (3pm KO) is Reynolds Financial Solutions. Keep an eye out for more information on them on our social media and website in the lead up to the game.
- NON LEAGUE NETWORKING: Bromsgrove Sporting has been announced as the inaugural winners of the Non-League Networking Trophy; this will be awarded to us at the next Non League Networking event at the Victoria Ground, on 16th January. Thanks to all that have supported these brilliant events!
- FORUM: Thanks to everybody who attended our Fans Forum, held on Thursday. Some great questions were asked to our new Executive Board of chairman Rod Brown and vice chairman Richard Boorn, alongside Dave Stephens and Graham Scott. Plenty of honest and frank discussions as we look towards the future.