– The ‘Shed End’ will be for home fans only.
– Fans wishing to watch the match from the Shed End will need to enter via Shed End turnstiles and should be in the Shed End before kick off.
– Once the capacity limit is reached, no more entries will be allowed.
– There will be no entry to the Shed End after the match has started.
– Fans will not be changing ends at half time.
– Fans in the Shed End will have access to the Top Bar (the Rouslers Bar) and the Snack Shack (located next to the outdoor toilets near the Shed End).
– All fans not wanting to stand in the Shed End should enter through the Town End turnstiles.
– Fans not in the Shed End can get undercover via the (seated) Main Stand or the sheltered area directly opposite the Main Stand (other side of the pitch). Drinks can be purchased from the ‘Rouslers Return’ outdoor bar (located next to the Main Stand) and food from ‘Cafe Rousler’ (enter through turnstile, then turn right and it can be seen).