Next Thursday (August 8th) will see an action packed evening take place at the Victoria Ground, which will include the chance to sponsor a player for the season and an open training session.
Player Sponsorship – sponsor your favourite player for the season!:
- For just £75, you can sponsor a player for the season.
- This is on a first come, first served basis, whereby paying on the night gets you priority.
- If you are unable to pay on the evening, it will be opened up after Thursday – email chairman Mike at email@example.com for more details about this. However, Thursday night will be THE FIRST CHANCE to sponsor a player.
- Sponsorship includes exposure for your name/company/business in our matchday programmes and on our website and social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram) for when they win awards (man of the match, player of the month, etc), plus a picture with your player (to be taken on the night).
- So whether you want to sponsor one of our established names – grab Gregs, declare Dowd or take Taylor – or bag yourself one of our new faces – have Hull, snap up Shaquille or request RTB – get yourself down to the VG on Thursday August 8th – an ideal way to promote something!
Open training session (from 7pm)
- After the disappointment of having the Cheltenham game being called off, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity to see the team before they embark on the league season just two days later (Saturday 10th August).
Club shop open
- More details will be announced next week as to what will be available in the club shop, but it will definitely be open!
Bar open (from 6pm)
- After securing your player and watching the team train, what better way to cap the evening off than having a drink in our Rouslers Bar? A great place to enjoy a beverage, with a range of alcoholic and soft drinks on offer.