Below is some important information ahead of tomorrow’s Evo-Stik Southern League Division One Central play-off final versus Corby Town.
- The bar will be open at 12:00, giving fast track entry to the match. This means entry will be available through the main bar entrance, but you will be required to pay for match entry too.
- At 1:00, turnstiles will open and bar entrance close – then you will have direct access to the ground.
- As a lot of fans missed parts of the first half on Wednesday, we recommend people arrive early – before 2:30 at the very least (or fast track through bar from 12:00) to try and avoid this, especially as the crowd is expected to be even bigger on Monday.
- Due to safety reasons, there will be restricted movement around the ground. Therefore, we advise everyone to settle in their preferred position for watching the match and stay there throughout.
- Some areas of the ground, for example the main stand and the Shed End, have a safety limit for numbers of fans. After that limit is reached, no more fans will be allowed to enter those areas – another reason to arrive early!
- Six turnstiles will be in operation, the first open at 1:00. The two turnstiles at Shed End of the ground will be in use, but for Sporting fans only.
- The four turnstiles at the Town End are open for all fans.