Ahead of Wednesday’s play-off semi final versus Sutton Coldfield Town, here is some important bits of information you may want to know…
Adults: £9, Concessions: £6, 12 – 17 year olds: £3, Under 12s: free
NOTE: This is an all pay game. Season tickets, flexi tickets and vouchers are not valid.
The Victoria Ground, Birmingham Rd, Bromsgrove, B61 0DR
Any questions about the match or how the play-offs work? Hopefully you will find your answer by clicking here.
Last times we met
Here are the details of our two league encounters with Sutton Coldfield this season…
- 27 August 2018. Sutton Coldfield 1 – 1 Bromsgrove Sporting: In Sporting’s third game of the league campaign, it was our first points dropped. Matt Hearsey put Sutton Coldfield a goal up just before half time, before a sumptuous second half free kick from Josh Quaynor salvaged a point for Sporting. Read the full match report here.
- 26 December 2018: Bromsgrove Sporting 2 – 1 Sutton Coldfield: Goals from Nathan Hayward and Jason Cowley gave Sporting a two goal cushion on Boxing Day, before Ryan Nesbitt halved the deficit with a little over 20 minutes remaining. Read the full match report here. Video footage of that match can be watched here.
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Sutton Coldfield Town finished 5th in the league, amassing 62 points (Sporting finished 2nd, 87 points).
- Home – W8 D7 L4. Away – W9 D4 L6.
- Sutton Coldfield Town are unbeaten in their last four, winning three and drawing one. This included a 2-1 away win at fellow play-off qualifiers Bedford Town and a 1-1 draw at Didcot Town.
- They have only lost one of their last 11 league games, which was a 3-0 defeat away to league champions Peterborough Sports.
- The aforementioned Ryan Nesbitt finished 7th in the league’s top goalscorer charts, on 23 goals (seven behind top scorer, Sporting’s Jason Cowley – 30 goals).
Your support this season has been simply incredible! Lets get the VG rocking – we need you for this massive game. Be our 12th man – be outstanding, as you always are.