Ahead of Tuesday night’s game, a league match versus Barwell (7:45 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
Adults – £10
Concessions and Under 18s – £6
Under 16s – £3
Under 11s – free
UK Flooring Direct Stadium, Kirkby Road, Barwell, LE9 8FQ
This season, Barwell are producing an online programme. It can be downloaded here
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC) and on Goalshouter. Team news, half time and full time scores will also be on our Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and our Instagram account (rouslersofficial)
Assistant manager Andy Mason’s preview of the game can be read here
- Barwell are currently 9th in the league, with 19 points from 12 games.
- They head into this off the back of three wins in a row, all to nil (Leiston: Home 5-0, Rushall and Redditch: Both Away 0-1).
- Home record is P5 W3 L2. The other two wins were 3-1 successes over Kings Langley and Biggleswade Town.
- Out of all the teams to have played five home games or less, Barwell have conceded the second fewest amount of goals at home (6, one more than Tamworth, who have played the same amount of home games).
- Furthermore, out of the teams to have played five home games or less, they have the best goal difference (+6).
- Barwell have scored in all bar one of their league games this season – the only game they haven’t being the first game of the season, a 2-0 home loss to AFC Rushden & Diamonds.
- Barwell have Brady Hickey (7) and Omotolani Omotola (6) in the current top 10 of the league’s goalscorers.
Your support on the road has been superb this season and we would love to see that continue here, our recent away games have produced some great moments and we hope to create some more of those moments here; we look forward to seeing as many of our travelling Rouslers as possible!