Ahead of Saturday’s visit to Peterborough Sports, here is some information to prepare you for the fixture.
Adults: £9, Concessions: £5, Under 16s: free
Bee Arena, Lincoln Rd, PE1 3HA
Last time we met
The reverse fixture vs Peterborough Sports was on 8 December, in which Sporting ran out 4-3 winners in an epic. An early goal from Charlie Dowd, a solo effort from Jason Cowley, a Richard Gregory penalty and a superb, injury time finish from Will Shorrock helped guide Bromsgrove to claim the spoils. The full match report can be read here.
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Peterborough Sports currently lie 1st in the league, amassing 63 points from 25 games (Sporting sit 2nd, 62 points from 28 games).
- Home – P13 W11 D2 L0 (along with Sporting, the only unbeaten team at home). Away – P12 W9 D1 L2.
- Peterborough Sports’ current run of form is nothing short of sensational. Since losing to us on December 8th, they have amassed an incredible 28 points from a possible 30, with the only dropped points being a 1-1 home draw to Dunstable Town in the following game (15th December). This means they have been on a winning run of nine games.
- Peterborough Sports recorded their biggest win of the run against Dunstable Town, in a 7-0 away win.
- In these nine games, Peterborough have scored 37 goals and conceded 5. They have scored at least three in all of these games.
- The run has also seen only 5 goals conceded, with only one game where they have conceded more than 1 (a 4-2 home win vs Coleshill Town on 26 January). Of the nine games, five have featured a Peterborough clean sheet.Mark Jones is their top scorer thus far on 14 goals (10 off the lead, held by our very own Jason Cowley).
Your support, as always, would be massively appreciated – we need you for what could prove to be a truly crucial match in the course of the whole season!