Ahead of Saturday’s visit to Didcot Town, here is some information to prepare you for the fixture.
Adults: £9, Concessions: £5, Under 16s: £2.
GWR Loop Meadow Stadium, Didcot, OX11 7GA
Didcot Town’s bar is CASH ONLY
Last time we met
The reverse fixture vs Didcot Town was on 15 January, in which Sporting ran out 3-1 winners. A brace from Jason Cowley and a Craig Jones header helped Bromsgrove claim the spoils. The full match report can be read here.
Video highlights of that match can be viewed here.
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Didcot Town currently lie 4th in the league, amassing 54 points from 32 games (Sporting sit 2nd, 74 points from 32 games).
- Didcot’s home form certainly outweighs their form on the road.
- Home – P16 W10 D4 L2. Away – P16 W6 D2 L8.
- Didcot’s last six games have produced two wins, two draws and two losses.
- Results of note in those six include a 1-1 draw with Peterborough Sports and 1-0 win over Coleshill Town (both home) and away defeats to Corby Town (3-2) and Berkhamsted (5-1), the latter being their most recent match.
Your support, as always, would be massively appreciated – we need you as we enter a crucial part of the season, as we seek to make it nine wins on the spin!