Bromsgrove Sporting will be looking to get back on the winning trail, as we welcome Berkhamsted to the Victoria Ground on Saturday (3:00 KO). Here is some information ahead of the game.
Adults: £9, Concessions: £6, 12 – 17 year olds: £3, Under 12s: free
The Victoria Ground, Birmingham Rd, Bromsgrove, B61 0DR
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Berkhamsted currently lie 7th in the league, amassing 32 points from 19 games (Sporting sit 2nd, 43 points from 20 games).
- Their away form is certainly better than their home. Home – P10 W4 D1 L5. Away – P9 W6 D1 L2.
- Berkhamsted have won two of their last six league games; those being a 4-2 away win at Aylsebury United and a 3-2 home win vs Thame United.
- They have lost their last two matches; 3-0 away at Peterborough Sports and 2-0 at home to Barton Rovers.
- Berkhamsted’s Matthew Bateman sits fourth in the Golden Boot table for the league on 13 goals (three behind leader, Sporting’s Richard Gregory).
Your support this season has been nothing short of sensational! Lets continue that for the VG’s first game of the year! Lets get it rocking and help us get back on the winning trail!