Ahead of Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup Preliminary Round match versus Leicester Road (3:00 KO), here are some important bits of information you may want to know…
Admission (NOTE – this is all pay as it is a cup match)
Adults: £10, Concessions: £7, 12 – 17 year olds: £5, Under 12s: free
The Victoria Ground, Birmingham Rd, Bromsgrove, B61 0DR
Alcohol CAN be consumed outside, but only in plastic glasses.
We are delighted to announce that our matchball sponsor for home games this season will be Falcon Contract Flooring
Find them on Twitter – @FalconFlooring and Facebook, at Falcon Contract Flooring
Members of the Newtown Sports Cerebral Palsy Football Club will be our guests tomorrow; we look forward to welcoming players Ned and Freddie, plus their accompanying guests!
Via our Twitter (@SportingFC) and on Goalshouter. Team news, half time and full time scores will also be on our Facebook (Bromsgrove Sporting FC) and our Instagram account (rouslersofficial)
Manager Bren Kelly’s preview of the game can be read here.
- Leicester Road got here by beating Hanley Town (a team from a level higher) 3-2 away in the Extra Preliminary Round.
- Leicester Road currently sit fourth in the Midland Football League Division One (three levels below Sporting), having won all three of their games to date, scoring 10 and conceding zero.
- Their most recent match was a 1-0 home win over Stafford Town on Tuesday evening.
- In the 2016/17 Midland Football League Division One season, in which Sporting went the whole season unbeaten (104 points from 38 games), Leicester Road finished third (79 points from 38 games).
- That season saw Sporting beat Leicester Road 1-0 in both the home and away fixtures.
With no 3:00 KOs for Villa, Blues, WBA or Wolves tomorrow, it’s an absolute no brainer to get yourselves down to the VG and support the Rouslers, as we look to embark on a good run in the world’s best cup competition! Hope to see you there!