We will be collecting for the local food bank at this Saturday’s match against Barton Rovers (6th April).
Any donations should be place on the table by the Club Shop at the Victoria Ground.
The donations will be given to Catshill Foodbank, which operates out of the Baptist Church. It serves not just the Catshill area, but parts of Bromsgrove and Rubery as well.
It is run by volunteers and all people receiving donations are referrals, such as from Social Services, GPs or the DWP.
We have been asked specifically for the following items:
Packets and Jars
- Tea bags, coffee, hot chocolate
- Long life milk and fruit juices
- Cereals, rice, pasta, savoury rice, noodles, pasta sauces
- Custard, jam, biscuits
- Meat, fish, potatoes, vegetables, tomatoes
- Soup, baked beans, spaghetti, fruit, rice pudding, sponge pudding
- Toilet rolls, soap, toothpaste, washing-up liquid, nappies, ladies’ sanitary items