Bromsgrove Sporting goalkeeper Reece Francis talks following the side’s 3-1 win over Shawbury United this afternoon. He starts by talking about the win but also frustrations at conceding a late goal.
In what has been a big month on the pitch for Reece, he also reflects on penalty disappointment against Littleton, whereby he superbly saved three penalties in a shoot out but were beaten overall before penalty ecstasy versus Coventry United in the FA Vase replay, where he became the hero once more to see the Rouslers through.
During that game, he picked up an injury, yet stilled played… here about that in this interview; plus his thoughts about his battle for the number one jersey and how he feels to finally secure it, as well as his look ahead to the vital Worcester City games over the Christmas period.
INTERVIEW: Sporting keeper @reeceissuperman talks…
– today's 3-1 over @shawburyutd and frustrations at losing clean sheet late on
– Penalty shoot-outs (Littleton & Coventry United)
– his injury during the Coventry game
– cementing the No.1 jersey
– @WorcesterCityFc games coming pic.twitter.com/E968yatxnx
— Bromsgrove Sporting (@SportingFC) December 23, 2017